One Year Multiple Entry Visa for Saudi Arabia
If you plan to go to Saudi Arabia, you must apply for a visa in advance. You will be relieved to know that the procedure is not too complicated, and you can apply for a multiple entry visa which will give you the freedom to enter and exit Saudi Arabia at a whim. You must go with “visitsaudiarabiavisa” where you can also apply for One Year Multi Saudi Arabia Visa Multi Entry. We are the right choice for you. Please read this post to learn all there is to know about it!
One year multiple-entry Saudi Arabia Visa is a type of visa that allows multiple entry and exit in Saudi within 1 Year. It’s allowed to stay for 90 days with each entry and a maximum of 180 days during its validity.
It is a long-term visa for Saudi Arabia that is valid for One year and can be extended again. This visa can be used as a tourist visa, attend a business meeting, employement or have a visit to your relative.
What is the cost/Visa Fee for One Year Multiple entry Saudi Visa?
The Visa fee for a one-year multiple-entry Saudi Visa is SAR 300 and insurance charges are SAR 140. The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars.
The visa fee depends on many factors and facilities. The above price is provided by the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. An Online visa service provided may include some other charges. Visitsaudiarabiavisa provides you with a visa at a very cost-effective price than others.
Documents required for a One Year Multiple Entry Visa In Saudi Arabia?
The Documents requirement for a One-year multiple entry visa is lightly same as other Saudi Arabia visas. Some of the documents are given below to make your checklist:
Passport: A passport valid for at least six months with a minimum of two blank pages. A copy of the first page and last page may be submitted at the time of application.
Application Form: You must fill out an application form for the visa, which is available online or from the Saudi Arabia embassy or consulate. Information provided in the form should be matched with documents.
Photograph: You will need to provide a recent passport-sized photograph.
Financial solvency/bank statement: Proof of your financial establishment is also required to survive in Saudi.
Travel Itinerary: You will need to provide details of your travel itinerary, including your flight ticket details with return tickets and hotel reservations.
Detailed information: You will need to provide a national ID with complete personal information, including the applicant’s home address.
Sponsorship Letter: You will need to provide a letter of sponsorship from a Saudi Arabia-based sponsor or travel agency. This letter should state that the sponsor or agency will be responsible for your travel and accommodation arrangements during your stay in Saudi Arabia.
Health Insurance & Vaccination Certificate: Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form. You will also need to provide a certificate of vaccination against meningitis.
How To Get A One Year Multiple Entry Visa In Saudi Arabia?
The application process for One Year multiple entry Saudi Arabia Visa is very easy on visitsaudiarabiavisa portal. You have to just follow some steps and you will get a visa in a very easy manner. To skip this step click on Apply Now.
- Select your visa type: By selecting your country of residence select your visa form dropdown. There should appear details of the visa and the required fee. Select click on Apply Now button.
- Fill out the application: Even a first-time applicant may complete the application form in under two minutes because too simple. From this one form, you may add as many visitors (traveling as a single group) as you like. And as we take your right to privacy very seriously, all of your submitted personal information is SSL-encrypted.
- Pay the visa Fee & Submit documents: Through our trusted payment method, which utilizes industry-leading 256-bit SSL for enhanced security, you can pay your application fee securely and with peace of mind. Along with this, submit your supporting documents like passport, photograph, ID, etc., and submit the final form.
- Track your application status: After successful submission, your form will be forwarded for processing, this takes some time. So wait and track your application by visiting our website.
- Get Your E-visa & Stamp visa: On acceptance of your application, an e-Visa will be sent to your email ID and a stamped visa will also be sent by post.