Visa for Umrah
If you have to go to Umrah and are looking for a website that gives you a cheap and complete facility at one cost, then you can book your visa by Visit Saudi Arabia Visa. Visit Saudi Arabia Visa is an Online visa service provider for Saudi Arabia Visa. Having a million of satisfied customer, we have a great team that always serve you better.
Fill the application
Pay the fee
Submit the application
What is Umrah Visa?
“Umrah Visa is a type of visa specifically designed visa for Muslims who wish to undertake the Umrah pilgrimage to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.”
Unlike the Hajj pilgrimage, which has specific dates and a larger scale, Umrah can be performed at any time throughout the year. It is different from other types of visas such as tourist visas or business visas.
The Umrah Visa is typically valid for a short period, usually 30 days Umrah Visa. It means that the visa holder must complete their Umrah pilgrimage and exit Saudi Arabia within this timeframe. The Visa For Umrah is a single-entry visa that allows Muslims to enter Saudi Arabia for the purpose of performing the Umrah pilgrimage.
Type of Umrah Visa?
An Umrah visa is used for pilgrims to Mecca (Makkah) & Medina. On the based of Umrah Packages, an Umrah visa can be taken as 15 days, 30 days and 60 Days. In this, 30 days Umrah visa is so popular and affordable for tourists.
How much Umrah Visa Fee/Cost?
The visa fee for Umrah may vary depending on the country of residence and the policies of the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate. It is advisable to check with the relevant authorities for the current fee structure. We will update soon the fee chart for different countries.
Required Document for Umrah Visa?
The specific documents required may vary slightly depending on the country of residence and the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate. However, generally, the following documents are necessary to apply for an Umrah Visa:
- Valid passport with at least six months of validity from the intended date of entry.
- Completed visa application form.
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of confirmed travel bookings, including round-trip tickets.
- Proof of accommodation arrangements in Saudi Arabia.
- Proof of vaccination for certain diseases like meningitis.
How to apply Umrah Visa on Visit Saudi Arabia Visa?
The application process for Umrah Visa is very easy on visitsaudiarabiavisa portal. You have to just follow some steps and you will get a visa in a very easy manner. To skip this step click on Apply Now.
- Select your visa type: By selecting your country of residence select your Umrah visa form dropdown. There should appear details of the visa and the required fee. Select and click on Apply Now button.
- Fill out the application: Even a first-time applicant may complete the application form in under two minutes because too simple. From this one form, you may add as many visitors (traveling as a single group) as you like. And as we take your right to privacy very seriously, all of your submitted personal information is SSL-encrypted.
- Pay the visa Fee & Submit documents: Through our trusted payment method, which utilizes industry-leading 256-bit SSL for enhanced security, you can pay your application fee securely and with peace of mind. Along with this, submit your supporting documents like passport, photograph, ID, etc., and submit the final form.
- Track your application status: After successful submission, your form will be forwarded for processing, this takes some time. So wait and track your application by visiting our website.
- Get Your E-visa & Stamp visa: On acceptance of your application, an e-Visa will be sent to your email ID and a stamped visa will also be sent by post.
Point to be Remembered before applying for an Umrah Visa.
- The Umrah Visa is only applicable for the purpose of performing the Umrah pilgrimage. It does not allow the visa holder to engage in any other activities or employment in Saudi Arabia.
- Women below the age of 45 must be accompanied by a male relative (mahram) during their journey for Umrah. Umrah Visa holders are not allowed to travel beyond the boundaries of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina during their pilgrimage.
- It is important to follow the rules and regulations set by the Saudi Arabian authorities during the entire duration of the Umrah pilgrimage.